electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music
Would You Like To Make A Special Mix?!
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
2ls2dance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject:  Would You Like To Make A Special Mix?!
Subject description: The Call Of The Creative Thinking DJ's
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This may sound crazy, so here we go! Would you like to make a special mix with my tracks?! I have prepared download links and just let you know more infos:

Style between house (electro, prog, trancy) and techno (deep, minimal, tribal). Some breaks and chillout accepted too Wink

Duration at least 60 min. Quality 192 mp3 recommended.

Maxximum creativity: you can change, tweak, do whatever feel like doing in the mix with my tracks/samples/dj-tools you'll receive for free.

Beside my tracks/dj-tools you may put in the mix Your personal style and productions (either loops/vocal/samples/tracks)

This will go worldwide as a special gift mix! Please take all the time you need because we'll continue this all 2007.

You may host the mix for public download. Any ideas on how to make this more fun and massive for each other are very welcomed Smile

Go now at http://mix2r.fm/cristian_paduraru and get the music for the special mix game! Thank you, yours... Cristian Paduraru

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Over 30 dj's got in the mix to prepare a special gift! Click on pics to get the mixes :0)

More tracks...
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/1232985-01.htm
http://www.beatport.com/label/christian+records
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: