electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music
Speculum - Nympho / Invader
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
eliteforce

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Speculum - Nympho / Invader
Subject description: + mixes from Elite Force & Mowgli
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speculum - Nympho / Invader (includes remixes from Elite Force & Mowgli)
Used & Abused Recordings
OUT NOW ON VINYL & DOWNLOAD
Beatport.com
Streetwise
3Beat Digital
Juno Vinyl
Juno Digital
DJ Download

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

After the success of the first two singles, Used & Abused are back with a massive third installment, and there's something for everyone on this package (well, almost....)

EQ MAGAZINE
'Bloody hell... These guys deserve a medal for this release, as it is seriously that fucking good. The lead track ‘Nympho’ harks back to bleep n bass techno from the early 90s (circa Warp Records / LFO etc) but in a style so bang up to date it just drips perfection. From the moment the lead line floats in backed up by a rocking bass you know this track is going to be a large portion of trouble, add edits-a-plenty, more FX than you could shake a soggy stick at and ladies and gentlemen we have a clear winner. The second original track ‘Invader’ as the name suggests is a barmy ride into wonky house music at its best. Featuring floaty synths, yet more top class clicks and bleeps and a killer vocal snippet these guys are definitely ones to watch out for in coming months. The package features remixes from Elite Force and Mowgli which as good as they are get lost by the fact the original music on this release is just plain mental. If you like the tougher end of wonky disco then this is for you.'

DJ REACTIONS
"Loving the original of this and also loving Invader tooo both of these will get rinsed like how the old wash ladies used to do it =)" [Jnr J / Fakt]
"I'm really feeling the elite force mix. quality." [Andy Gardner, Plump DJs]
"Elite force mix works a treat !" [Jody Wisternoff, Way Out West]
"Strong package, remixes compliment original well. favorite track is invader, quirky melodic and understated." [Chris Carter]
"Both remixes of this are on the money. I'll probably find myself playing the EF one a bit more, but i love the way the mowgli one shifts its feel. Quality all round." [Nick Thayer, Breaking Point]
"Mowgli remix is the shit! love it and will play it!" [Sebastian Leger]
" Yeah this is absolutely massive - in the chart at 1 straight away looking forward to dropping Invader infront of 12,000 plus at audio river in poland next week-end - invader is the one for us 1st up but like the original of Nympho too and i'm sure we'll drop the elite force too at some point, a very strong release - full support" [Duncan Forbes, Spooky]
"Speculum nympho mowgli mix: f*cking smashing, cheers guys..." [Luke Liam, Medicine 8]
"The orignal for me, does the trick! More goodness from UAA. Great prodction, just a great tune for early in the set" [Klaus 'Heavyweight' Hill]
"Another package of gems from Used & Abused! Loving every mix of Nympho, the Mowgli mix especially put a smile on my dial. Invader rounds the release off nicely too. Brilliant stuff, full support!! I'm loving this stuff mate. Well done. [Dopamine]
"fantastic! like all the tracks , certified crazy for the elite mix (surprise, surprise) hardcore mad as a door beatbox rear end action from all four angles...... big ups and butt licks all round - pass the acid bong" [Clive Tagsta]

Many thanks for the continued support,
sHack
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: