electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Vintage Synths Steiner,Kurz250,Oberheim,EMU,Alesis
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
urnster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Vintage Synths Steiner,Kurz250,Oberheim,EMU,Alesis
Subject description: Vintage Analog & Digital Nord,DBX,Casio,OPTIGAN!!K-2000
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oberheim Matrix 6 R rack - Fully Analog filter. A classic that has been reissued TWICE! this is the original analog multitimberal rack with modular style routing and thick pounding oberheim filters. Perfect compact analog synth a great way to get that analog sound without taking up space. $300

Emu Carnaval Latin Sound Module - 16 part 32 voice latin rhythm and brass/woodwind module that also has the famous 32 different Z-plane digital 6th order filters, fantastic for all kinds of sounds especially wind controlled. $125

Steiner Microcon Synth Module - Late Seventies Big bass bottom one OSC synth made to work with CV controllers and specifically with the Steiner EVI wind synth and the Hagstrom Synth Guitar system. Very portable, Bubbly filter, Big sound and Very Rare. Possibly fewer than 200 made. A perfect addition to a modular system. Also makes a great 303/202 simulator. $600

Here is a little more information and a photo.
http://www.synthmuseum.com/stp/stpmicrocon01.html
....also if you are interested in reuniting this with a Hagstrom I have the number of a shop in town with one for sale. Also for the right price I have a midi to CV converter to use it with.

Kurzweil 250 "K-250" 88-key workstation - The synthesizer that Paul Shaffer has played every night of the Letterman show for the past 20+ years. One of the first keyboard samplers from 1985, it was great then and still good today. At a time when there was only Super Workstation Samplers The Kurzweil K-250 held it's own and was even more successful than the Farilight CMI and the Synclavier. This is a wonderful inspiring music system and is the only system designed by both Ray Kurzweil and Stevie Wonder. It has an adjustable sample rate of 5kHz to 50kHz and is 16 bit sampling. It has a 12-track sequencer which is one of the easiest to use in the world. FX chorus, transpose, tune, 36 ROM sounds, 96 pristine quality acoustic instruments, 341 presets, 12 voice polyphony, 2 LFO's per voice, variable sampling rate, truncation, looping, velocity crossfading, full 88 weighted real wooden keyboard!!!!, MIDI and a lot more features that aren't on workstations even today!! Condition is fantastic except for the highest "E" key doesn't function. I would love to keep this but i have a small apartment comes with rom of manuals and the original Eames designer modern stand $500obo

Kurzweil K2000 61key sampler - Fully maxxed out with 64 meg ram and with Orchestral and Contemp roms. Screen flickers after half hour but i will also include Kurzsee a program that allows you to replicate the whole front controls of the K2000 and control them from your computer. Much more convenient. $275

Mattel Optigan with 4 sounds disks, Bizzarre Mellotron like early sampler. Like all of them this one might need some work, first off let me say that this one Doesn't power up but i have to get rid of it because it is just annother project that i don't have time for. It may be just a fuse but i haven't been able to check. The good news is that it come with One Rare disk, Champagne Music plus also moving 4-4, Latin Fever, and PopPiano w/ guitar. I'm not looking for a lot just enough to get my storage space back for the place the Optigan is stored in now. $150

Casio VL-1 - in perfect condition with white cloth case. $100

ALESIS ION PARTS - An Other project. I have several aluminum frames, a screen, a power supply, The Main Voice Boards from TWO Different Ions, Plus a left half control knob assembly. This is basically enough parts to keep an Ion working long into the future or possibly a good way to make a 16 voice double set FRANKENION!!! make me an offer!!!!

DBX 117 Decilinear Compressor - I have two of these classic compressor effects. Great subtle changes that brings out the sound in your mix. $70 each.

Nord Micro Modular - Fantastic open ended Modular synth. manual and 40,000+ patches included in sale. i am only selling to get into the Nord G2. $325 SALE PENDING

Akai S700 sampler - SOLD

Alesis Quadraverb - old fx unit that was the top of the line in the early 90's a well made workhorse of a reverb. If you do folk/jazz/blues/pop or especially country you should have two of these. $50

Synsonics Drummachine - . $20 SALE PENDING

Compaq Presario 1700 laptop - 600mhz 128 megs ram (can be maxxed to 512) $85

Also I have a many weird and beautiful chrome vintage microphones to trade or sell. email me for a picture.

I am looking mostly for cash but i am open to trades for Nord G1 or G2 gear, Modulars, Monitors, Evolver Synth and also Intel Macs.

write me my email is urnster at hotmail dot com

thanks!
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: