electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » electro-music.com » Streaming Radio Station
The Washing Machine
Page 2 of 2 [43 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
shanemorris
Stream Operator

Audio files: 92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks antimon! Very Happy
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 24

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks to all my good friends here on electro-music for doing the special dedication "washing machine" show for my family and myself. Robin and I deeply appreciate this. I am listening now and this will definitely be added to my music archives for any time I need to do some deep listening. Wink

Again, my sincerest thanks to all you good people, my friends ... bless you all.

I will be back on a regular schedule on October 20, 2009 ........ and yes, some high NRG stuff will be thrown in for good measure ... my mom will be watching Wink

Bill "Soldering Musician" Manganaro
Inventor
Stream Operator

Audio files: 267

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, man, just wanted to inform you that the last wash rocked! It was so freaking awesome! It was hours ago, lasted for four hours or so and it's midnight and I'm still pumped up from it! If you only ever listen to one washing machine show, listen to this one! Jan did a phenomenal job on the wash music, Paul jammed righteously, DrSteve kicked ass and me, I did good too. Even zapped my electrified Klingon knife a few times. Listen, listen, listen dammit! The best of electro-music.com coming your way for free!

Les

p.s Jan will post it next, so scroll down and get it in your ears!

blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 277
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shocked ok ... i'll post Cool later ...
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Les, I agree and will support your excitement. I heard the last hour or so of the washing machine and thought it was very good this go.

Question. I may have asked this before so I may be redundant here but, is this something that happens most Saturday evenings or should I just hang out by the chat on Saturday's and see if anything materializes? I am assuming the latter case Wink

Thanks guys !
Bill
Inventor
Stream Operator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

State Machine wrote:
Les, I agree and will support your excitement. I heard the last hour or so of the washing machine and thought it was very good this go.

Question. I may have asked this before so I may be redundant here but, is this something that happens most Saturday evenings or should I just hang out by the chat on Saturday's and see if anything materializes? I am assuming the latter case Wink

Thanks guys !
Bill

Bill my man, the wash happens whenever Jan wants it to happen. This is usually Saturday evenings, but not every week. I'm guessing that since it's getting so freaking good, Jan will want to do the wash more often. Tune in Saturdays on main, live at electro-music.com for a blast of a time!

Les

State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Bill my man, the wash happens whenever Jan wants it to happen. This is usually Saturday evenings, but not every week. I'm guessing that since it's getting so freaking good, Jan will want to do the wash more often. Tune in Saturdays on main, live at electro-music.com for a blast of a time!

OK sure, that's what I will do, ........ Thanks for the info there INVENTOR Cool Me, my synthesizers, and a bottle of wine ......... Oh yes, this will be cool .... once my setup is back to normal after EM09, I shall do this ... It must be freaky to hear your own mix, and the delayed mix over the main EM radio while doing this ....

Thanks
Bill
EdisonRex
Site Admin

Audio files: 172

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

State Machine wrote:
Quote:

OK sure, that's what I will do, ........ Thanks for the info there INVENTOR Cool Me, my synthesizers, and a bottle of wine ......... Oh yes, this will be cool .... once my setup is back to normal after EM09, I shall do this ... It must be freaky to hear your own mix, and the delayed mix over the main EM radio while doing this ....

Thanks
Bill

Yeah, I usually turn myself down in my local monitor mix, and turn up the stream in the local monitor mix, to reduce that problem.

Home,My Studio,and another view
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Yeah, I usually turn myself down in my local monitor mix, and turn up the stream in the local monitor mix, to reduce that problem.

Yes, OK, keep your monitor down enough just to hear what your dumping into the machine .... and keep Jan's mix up to hear the final result .... Cool Thanks for the confirmation Paul Wink

Bill
blue hell
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here are the last two hours of approximately four ... I forgot to hit record ... maybe Steve has that bit, we'll see about that later.

Participants were Inventor (Les), MusicMan11712 (Steve), EdisonRex (Paul) and me.

I compressed the recording a bit as there were some unintentional volume differences over time.

[attachment removed, see next post]

Last edited by blue hell on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
blue hell
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks to the recording made by Steve (thanks!) I was able to get a complete recording of the whole thing, here it is.

_2009_10_24_laundromat-all.mp3
 Description:
Washing machine 2009-10-24 with Inventor (Les), Musicman (Steve), EdisonRex (Paul) and me.

Download
 Filename:  _2009_10_24_laundromat-all.mp3
 Filesize:  204.7 MB
 Downloaded:  2589 Time(s)

blue hell
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A new washing- done 2010-01-16/17 - was too big for one file, so it's two.

Participants were ocp (João), eartrumpet (Roger), musicman11712 (Steve), Antimon (Stefan), Inventor (Les), muied lumens (Rob) and Blue Hell (Jan). Unwillingly a bit of Shane's music got in and even a bit of an interview done by Paul ... I had forgotten to shut the playlist down Shocked

Thanks all for joining in, it was fun!

2010-01-16_washing_machine-1.mp3
 Description:
washing 2010-01-16-1 by ocp, eartrumpet, musicman11712, Antimon, Inventor, muied lumens and Blue Hell

Download
 Filename:  2010-01-16_washing_machine-1.mp3
 Filesize:  125.35 MB
 Downloaded:  2779 Time(s)

2010-01-16_washing_machine-2.mp3
 Description:
washing 2010-01-16-2 by ocp, eartrumpet, musicman11712, Antimon, Inventor, muied lumens and Blue Hell

Download
 Filename:  2010-01-16_washing_machine-2.mp3
 Filesize:  53.04 MB
 Downloaded:  2633 Time(s)

Last edited by blue hell on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
robsol
Stream Operator

Audio files: 495

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was not present for much of this wash, but some times it seemed more like a jam between people in the same room than from wildly different continents!

Very good washy!

shanemorris
Stream Operator

Audio files: 92

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blue Hell wrote:
Unwillingly a bit of Shane's music got in

i slipped in the back door of the space bar Twisted Evil

Antimon

Audio files: 371
G2 patch files: 100

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the opportunity to take part of this - it was great fun. Very Happy Even though I wimped out at the end. Embarassed

It really felt like an ensemble jamming together despite the geographical spread.

/Stefan

Inventor
Stream Operator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I enjoyed it, had an opportunity to use my Shane16.ck space music program and do some monk chants too...

Les

ocp

Audio files: 9

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Inventor wrote:
I enjoyed it, had an opportunity to use my Shane16.ck space music program and do some monk chants too...

Les

Here are some public domain chants to inspire you Wink

Antimon

Audio files: 371
G2 patch files: 100

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's a latency jam from yesterday, with me, Antimon, PHOBoS, Wmonk, Audiodef, and Blue Hell doing stuff. It was fun! Smile

Antimon Audiodef PHOBoS wmonk Blue Hell laundry_Fri Mar 25 223603 2011.mp3
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Antimon Audiodef PHOBoS wmonk Blue Hell laundry_Fri Mar 25 223603 2011.mp3
 Filesize:  84.83 MB
 Downloaded:  1975 Time(s)

Page 2 of 2 [43 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » electro-music.com » Streaming Radio Station
Jump to: