electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Nord stage
Electro 3 Gig bag (61 key)
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Icky6

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Electro 3 Gig bag (61 key)
Subject description: Was I sent the wrong case?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys,

I searched as well as I could to see if this had been brought up, but it didn't look like it.

Anyway, I recently got an Electro 3-61 keyboard (amazing so far!), and ordered the GB61 gig bag from a reseller on Amazon. It looks like this http://www.drumza.com/images/NordGB61KeyboardBag.jpg in real life as opposed to this which is also listed as the GB61 online http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41K3z4jdJwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Notice in the one I actually got that it has the word "Nord" printed on it.

Unless I'm missing something, the Electro 3 is too long by a good couple inches. However, this is the only bag I see listed with the in different bundles online, aside from a "GB261" bag that was made for the Electro 2. The Nord website proves to be no use because it doesn't specify a model number under the Electro 3 accessories.

I'd really really appreciate if anyone could tell me what bag actually fits! Do you think I was sent the wrong case? Thank you so much!
nb

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been try to score the correct bag now for half a year. Got some story about a ship coming in a month or two ago. The long and short of it was that for a '3 73 the correct bag is a GB373 and that all the stuff that is out there for a 73 that doesn not have that pn is too short. So figure from there...
Bucksnort

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here is the actual nord 61 case
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/NordGB61/
bedetek

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Electro 3 Gig bag (61 key)
Subject description: Was I sent the wrong case?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[quote="Icky6"] It looks like this http://www.drumza.com/images/NordGB61KeyboardBag.jpg in real life

I ordered my GB61 from Nova Musik along with my NE3 61 and it looks identical to the link above - ie. with Nord printed on it, darker red, etc.

I am quite happy with it though - seems to fit my NE3 61 perfectly, albeit a little snug. Seems well padded and well made.

Now that you mention it, I got up and checked and found that the little "Made in China" label inside says "NL-2" , though the GB61 is rated for the NE3 61 and the Lead2.
Maybe they ran out of stock and are giving us older Nord Lead 2 bags?

Anyhow, i'm still happy - got a crazy deal on the keyboard and they through in the bag for free!
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Nord stage
Jump to: