electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Nord stage
Go next program using a foot pedal
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Joh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Go next program using a foot pedal Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, I would like to know if there is such a way of doing this, as in other keyboards.

thank you!
peterkadar

G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't believe there is...

Wish I could be more helpful. If you find a way to do it, let me know please!

Peace,

PK
Joh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Peter, thank you for your reply. I read the manual and did not find a way to do it, but I posted here because may be someone knew some trick Smile
I'll go for my nord this weekend so I will start to experiment. Thanks again, bye!
Pabl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi!
I haven't tried this yet, but what I want to do is control the program changes with my Korg Trinity, as I can program on it external messages to prog changes. So, if you have any other workstation you can try it this way.

Anyway, I think it's a feature missing on the Stage, as it's supposed to be a one-keyboard solution for (some) live situations. Sometimes you can not take your hands off the keybed!
Pabl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just tried it yesterday and works great. The sound switches quite fast, the sound gap is shorter than in the Trinity, which takes some ms longer to produce the sound.
peterkadar

G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, that should work well too. I have a Korg M3-m that I use often with the NS which is a great partner for all the things each instrument lacks on their own... and of course, I could run them together in the same way, which would be cool.
laandodeman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is something funny with this thread. Apparently someone proposed a solution, but that specific post was deleted. Anybody have a clue? How to switch patches with a pedal?
prowler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you can use this or something simmilar. It' s very easy, you connect it to nord's midi in and you are ready...
laandodeman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did you try this in practice? I have read somewhere that it doesn't work with the Nord Stage...
prowler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I 've got a nord stage classic, I've been using the midi footswitch for about 4 months and there's no problem at all. Trust me!!!
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Nord stage
Jump to: