electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music
62:20 Minutes Mix Collection Of Nitrostirumpa Tunes
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Lucy

Audio files: 94

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: 62:20 Minutes Mix Collection Of Nitrostirumpa Tunes Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

http://soundcloud.com/nitrostirumpa-1/62-18-minutes-mix-collection
blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 278
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for making an overview, I enjoyed listening to it.
Lucy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blue Hell wrote:
Thanks for making an overview, I enjoyed listening to it.

I just did it for fans because people all the time ask me if I released somewhere any albums and I didn´t published anything like an album yet so I thought a little mix of my tunes will be a nice decision for 2012. I got on my channel about 820 tunes that I made and there are just a few of them in my mix because SoundCloud is limited to 2 hours so I couldn´t use all my tunes, but I still got 58 minutes for a second collection mix of my tunes. I guess I would need 20 SoundCloud accounts to get all my music published because I still got about 3.000 unreleased tunes on the computer. Its just to much to publish everything, but thats anyway not my goal. My goal is to stay creative and expand my creativity.
pliorius

Audio files: 146

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

was a nice listen. and played some sax to it.
Lucy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

pliorius wrote:
was a nice listen. and played some sax to it.

You play sax? ;o) You should release some stuff because you are fucking talented.. have a nice weekend my friend.
pliorius

Audio files: 146

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i'm not a trained musician, so my 'playing' is really nothing to call home about.
i'm on a last day of superb weekend, thank you Smile
Lucy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

pliorius wrote:
i'm not a trained musician, so my 'playing' is really nothing to call home about.
i'm on a last day of superb weekend, thank you Smile

Its not about sounding like a expert. Music making should stay fun, its about having a good interesting and special time and not about trying to sound awesome or like a expert. I think making music would be very boring if I would try to sound trained or like perfectly produced. Sometimes its just about messing around with audio engineering experiments and sometimes its more about private feelings about life or something else. So its a lot more interesting to listen what some people produced that are messing around with effects and sounds for me. I rather listen to artists like you than to artists that come up with statements like "Hey people, listen to my new house track and it got remixed by a lot people, its so cool!" because its for some people like a competition. They just try to sound like experts and they follow trends like making the bass sound really punchy and huge, they try making the volume very loud or they try to use vocals in a way others use them. I not even listen to loud music. People always think loud music is better or more fresh, but its silly. I always make my music a bit silent. Music should stay a sensitive act of the imagination with sensitive dynamics. I don´t like music with beats that sound like exploding bombs. I think thats just brutal and not nice. Art should stay art, pure expression of the multidimensional mind. I could never produce dubstep or house, its just like the most boring thing I can imagine.
blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 278
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nachtlicht wrote:
Music making should stay fun[...]

Yup, that's what I want to hear anyway.

Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: