electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Parts and Components
Living VCO board
Page 2 of 2 [42 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
fiveman

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Living VCO boards Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There are offers to license JH's boards when his estate is untangled until then if you want to make a stripboard version, why not. I believe the man's children should get a proper fee for his work. The issue I have with Crow's approach is that while he is honest too many people get moraly ambiguous when cash touches their hands.

Let's try to wait for as long as we can stand. The estate admins are now informed.

gw
Paradigm X

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi harry!

I might do ! Shocked

I wasnt sure what, if anything, was left over so I just wanted to express intrerest in anything i would love to get the choice in the fullness of time (no rush).

Many thanks for all your efforts in this.

Best regards

Ben
oldenjon

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Harry. I came over from Muffwiggler to offer my condolences and ask if you'll consider me for a LIVING VCO board or 2 when the time is right. Thanks - Jon
Peake

Audio files: 3

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you Crow.

"IC 741. Sometimes you don't want fidelity." -Small Bear Electronics Catalog
Harry_W

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello oldenjon,

saw your post too late, sorry. I sent you a PM.

Regards,
Harry
monokinetic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello Harry,
I would also like to add my name to list of interested parties in some of Juergen Haible's PCBs, especially in the knowledge of helping out his family.

Thanks

David
Rvlt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Harry,

I would also definitely take some of Jürgen's PCBs if they will be sold someday in the future.

Best regards,
Lars
tiego

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It was really weird to find out that JH Haible wasn't quite there behind his website anymore.
"paix à son âme".
The web can be a very long delay (life)line sometimes.
The matrix FX modular stands out as a electric dream for me
I would love to be on the list for
The Tau Pipe Phaser and the Varislope phaser boards

thanks Harry
steffensen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I too came in from Muff's, just to say i would be up for 2 PCB's (2 PCB's with 1 VCO in each that is, or 1 PCB if its stuck to 3 VCO's in a single board) of the Living VCO if they're ever created again.

Cheers,
- Rickard
Harry_W

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello all,

I just wanted to give you a lifesign, and to show that you are not forgotten. I just had too much to do and neglected e-m.com for a while...

Unfortunately, there is nothing new concerning Juergen's PCB business. I just mentioned in a different thread in "Jürgen Haible Designs" http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-54379.html that I recommended Juergen's widow Birgit to close the JH Memorial Fund. Pls go there for details.

Best regards,
Harry
bbow73

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, FWIW I'd like to add my name to the list for a Triple Chorus PCB.

Thanks again for pursing this.
-Brian
norman phay

Audio files: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Harry, could you put my name down on the list of ppl interested in some PCBs for when this all gets disentangled. Many thanks, and extra thanks for your patience in dealing with this.
blackcelcius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: JH PCB's Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Harry,

You may inlist me as well for some pcb's of Jurgen if
they become available...
(krautrock,frequency shifter,tau,string,vocoder...)

Thanks!
jfloftin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I started this one and have missed several opportunities to buy second had (2 were offered on Monday). What is the status on these. I guess they are officially unobtainium. Thanks!
Harry_W

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello Norman, hello blackcelcius,

sorry I hadn't been in the forum for a while (downed in work...).

Thanks for your interest in JH PCBs. I'll keep you in my records Smile

So far, nothing new from the legal front; JH's widow Birgit still struggeling with our authorities...

Best regards,
Harry
lucid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Harry
I would like to be placed in "JH pcb waiting list" as well, if it is still maintained, 2 Living VCOs.

Milan
sylvainmoreau

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi all,

was searching on bridechamber's site for my next toys and sounds for coming projects. that's how i found great Jürgen Haible designs.

Harry_W if you could please count me in for :

JH Triple Chorus
JH Krautrock Phaser
JH Polymoog Resonator (if any)
JH Frequency Shifter (if any)

when ever situation is ok Wink
Page 2 of 2 [42 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Parts and Components
Jump to: