electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Ken Stone designs - CGS
Mouser references / XLS for CGS module parts?
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
rogerlatur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:16 am    Post subject: Mouser references / XLS for CGS module parts? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi friends
I am looking for a place where I could find all Mouser references for parts needed to populate CGS boards.
I'd like for instance to find all parts for CGS59B and CGS59A PCBs as well as CGS75 PCB. Ideal would be as Excel sheet to import into Mouser admin!
I'm aware there might be some components not available from Mouser, but maybe there's ome kind of detaileld BOM incl. links to order places?
If you have done it before and could share, I'd be very thankful!
Would help me very much before I can do it all by myself with other projects.
Thank you very much!
rogerlatur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I mean when you order components for a project you might save their references for further ordering like I use to do at Mouser.
johncronan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't have a list, but post about which parts you're unsure how to select and I'll help you find them. -John
rogerlatur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

johncronan wrote:
I don't have a list, but post about which parts you're unsure how to select and I'll help you find them. -John

Thank you. I'll do so then.

I thought once you've ordered it's so easy to save the BOM on Mouser, or even import it when you have an excel sheet, but as I see, I'm the only one using this method...
I guess nobody here needs to as the module is made only once and also because the BOM for such CGS projects is quite simple.

Thanks anyway!
johncronan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I really should do this, but I admit that I never have. Usually by the time I've got an order together it's such a hodgepodge of different projects...

For my current project I've started using a new EDA suite that I really like (Altium), and so I'm going to be keeping part numbers and prices right in the schematic file. That lets you do a BOM export really easily.

I'm curious: you live in France but prefer to order from Mouser?
rogerlatur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

johncronan wrote:
Yeah, I really should do this, but I admit that I never have. Usually by the time I've got an order together it's such a hodgepodge of different projects...

For my current project I've started using a new EDA suite that I really like (Altium), and so I'm going to be keeping part numbers and prices right in the schematic file. That lets you do a BOM export really easily.

I'm curious: you live in France but prefer to order from Mouser?

Because shipment is free (I never order less than 65€), yes.
In less than one week all is here.
I very much appreciate the communication with them (in France fr.mouser.com), their service and the online tools which IMO are currently the best.

But of course if you have a better address with the same advantages and offer, I'd be very glad to change!

Last edited by rogerlatur on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
johncronan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

rogerlatur wrote:

But of course if you have a better address with the same advantages and offer, I'd be very glad to change!

No, glad to hear it. Mouser rocks! Digikey is my other go-to supplier. Their prices aren't quite as good, but they do a really good job keeping their catalog organized.
weedywhizz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

http://bompiler.com/list

You can also generate lists to import into Mouser...
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Ken Stone designs - CGS
Jump to: