electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Visual and Sonic Material, Wanted and Available
wanted .. pic of old synths, video, even gig pics/video of
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
dalekay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: wanted .. pic of old synths, video, even gig pics/video of
Subject description: media to be used in a local TV show
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As posted on my timeline on facebook .

Looking for pictures of old synths, video, even synths in use, for a show on synths and tech to make them. Includes any who make them and still are. The DIY. Do message me.

and

If they got pictures/video that can be released, taken by themselves, all cool, if not and their agent has to get in the middle of it and they want $$$$ no.
Looking more for the DIY, the people who are now working with older analog even making them like Hex Inverter and others. I noted the Michelle Moog-Koussa, Moog Synthesizers folks too as that is a very important part. I have some of Keith from a gig a few years back at a Moog Event.
I am aiming this at the younger 15 to 40 something group that are just starting to ponder these things.
In most cases, the newer stuff digital wise, has no soul ...
This show is going on local TV here and then to our youtube for anyone else who wants to peek at it.

If you are selling DIY synths or parts etc, make sure I have web site info of how to contact you so I can place that on screen when I show your item ...gig use of synths or music video showing too is all good .. the more I get the more episodes I can make ... all good
I have to keep it near or close to near PG ... I got a big bond posted to cover this on TV and that is one of those rules ... other is it has to be media I have permission for ... Wink

Dale

Cynosure
Site Admin

Audio files: 82

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am uploading my em2012 performance - all the raw files and the edited version I posted to YouTube. I will send a PM after the upload is complete with my FTP info.
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Visual and Sonic Material, Wanted and Available
Jump to: