electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music
Love
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Lucy

Audio files: 94

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:09 pm    Post subject: Love Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 278
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sad thing eh ...

reminded me on that Donna Summer thing .. but then slooowed down .. I feel love I feel love ... which is a sad song too od course.

Anyway, I like it :-)

And the picture is a beautiful picture of a beautiful woman, almost a painting.

Lucy

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blue Hell wrote:
Sad thing eh ...

reminded me on that Donna Summer thing .. but then slooowed down .. I feel love I feel love ... which is a sad song too od course.

Anyway, I like it Smile

And the picture is a beautiful picture of a beautiful woman, almost a painting.

Josefine looks in that moment a bit more beautiful like Leonardo painted his Mona Lisa. ;o)

Oh and Donna Summer is so cool! I love "Romeo" from her so much that I was listening to "Romeo" in all kind of different speed signatures!

Well... maybe... yes... my musical piece "Love" is pulling sensitive people probably into lower emotional reagions, but I composed a mirror of my emotions one day and to be able to observe what this mirror is reflecting back, the decision to compose this mirror in musical ways, made me happy, even if its a sad reflection, its a good reflection, because its about a feeling thats deeper than love... actually there is something deeper... my next musical piece will be a reflection of something thats beyond felings of love and its on emotional levels so much deeper...

I worked all day on the sonical edits... it really made me almost crazy... but now I got really advanced sonical results... and they make me so happy... because it was so much work... maybe I will release it later on internet... just got a problem... as always I have no idea what title it should get... and its not possible to access the subject that this music is reflecting... because its just to deep... I would need Carl Gustav Jung to ask "him" what he thinks about my unreleased piece... but I guess he would just say its about a sexual subject on core level of the second self or something like that...

What a big help...
blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 278
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Funny that you mention Jung ... that name went through my head too!
Lucy

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blue Hell wrote:
Funny that you mention Jung ... that name went through my head too!

Well, Carl Gustav Jung should not be actually considered a big help. I was reading a few of his academic books at the library and you know what he wrote? He wrote that everything that we think, feel and do - is the fruit of sexuality, but if a guy has thoughts like that, shouldn´t this mean that such a guy just has all day ideas in his mind how to explain reality on core level trough sexuality and this all day for the rest of his life?

So isn´t this a bit upside down? I ask because thats actually a logical determinism that cuts down the tautological laws of the somatic pre-mind if you push it to intense and by the way Carl Gustav Jung also did analytical work of the sexual identity of children, why older people don´t teach children about sexuality and even if plants have sexual identity and they figured out that plants actually have a sexual identity. They figured out that some tree´s are male and some are female and thats the reason why tree´s can expand within the nature. Actually its interesting how psychology created education of biological aspects. Later the evolution of education started, but before this evolution started, a lot insane ideas went on in people like him and other academical figures.

As a child I liked to study psychology and philosopy. I could read at age 4. So I used to call books my teachers. The teachers in school I didn´t respected, because they called me autistic and they complained about me that I just would dream all day and look out of the window in the class. They called me a autistic child because they observed that I don´t like to talk to other children. They had for everything their interpretations, without knowing anything about me and it was difficult because I as a child should respect them as a authority.

I knew mostly a few monumental books from some historical academic figures already as a child, but these historical figures are not genius. Its more like a disturbing version of intelligence - and thats again something else. But thats only my view. Their books are full of insane ideas and thoughts, mostly about sexuality and things that should not be considered healthy, positive or normal. Whatever you think that you observe within the reality of others, its actually just the way "you" function, feel and think, so actually this Carl Gustav Jung was a very disturbed guy.

Sexuality is something, but the rest of the reality is something else and its not fused together, just because the collective self of mankind feels on genetic level like inside a cage and on individual level like some princess inside her castle, waiting for some sexual interactions, so the human spirit can support the given reality again on neutral levels, before some distorted so called spiritual views, can design the next lie for one of your selves.
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: