electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Thomas Henry designs
Thomas Henry MPS Boards Are On Sale
Page 4 of 5 [124 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
littlem4tt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOl Embarassed
All working now. I had made some wiring mistakes and realised the trig sense was not working due to the type of trig i was sending it. THe short trig out from the MFOS was making the trig sense not work. I normally send a clock out from the silent way es-3 which works perfectly.
Thank you to all those who have contributed to the wiring diagrams.
jpjsenior

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi,

I made an order for two boards must have been about a month ago now. I received a confirmation email but haven't heard anything regarding dispatch. Just wondering if they've been posted out yet? I know we had Christmas and everything so understand if there's been a delay getting them out but am keen to know where they are so I can plan the build,

Cheers,
Jon
Pelle_punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

jpjsenior wrote:
Hi,

I made an order for two boards must have been about a month ago now. I received a confirmation email but haven't heard anything regarding dispatch. Just wondering if they've been posted out yet? I know we had Christmas and everything so understand if there's been a delay getting them out but am keen to know where they are so I can plan the build,

Cheers,
Jon

Dont worry, it will show up

Took me about 6 weeks before my pcb arrived

// Pelle
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 211
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All boards are out-of-stock at the moment. They have been ordered and should be here by the end of January, I hope.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SynthR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:12 am    Post subject: Order sent 3rd of march Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello
I sent a paiement via Paypal on the 3 rd of march for an MPS board and didn't receive up to now any confirmation ?

Thanks

http://synthr.yusynth.net/forums.html?lng=en
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Order sent 3rd of march Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SynthR wrote:

I sent a paiement via Paypal on the 3 rd of march for an MPS board and didn't receive up to now any confirmation ?

Sorry, your order has been received but I've been swamped by the work required to move our server lately. Hope to ship stuff out soon.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SynthR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for your answer .Hoping to get this board.
dalekay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am looking for anyone who would like to build one of these for me.
I just don't have the time to diy at this time but would love to toy with it a bit. Give me a jingle.

SynthR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:30 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there a chance to receive my MPS board !??
Thank you
http://synthr.yusynth.net/forums.html?lng=en
Y0Y

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:08 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

The same for me !!

order placed last 10th March, and no news...
pokeyasd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Y0Y wrote:
Quote:

The same for me !!

And same here also. Ordered on 3rd of May...
SynthR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't worry it will arrive after about 2months.
SmilingTears

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

pokeyasd wrote:
Y0Y wrote:
Quote:

The same for me !!

And same here also. Ordered on 3rd of May...

Any Updates..? Inform me if you guys will receive your MPS boards
Jop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Same issue here, ordered and payed on 03/28/2014, received an update on 04/23/2014 that the boards are out of stock and they will available again in about two weeks. Since then no update anymore, I have sent three e-mails without reply and my order is still backordered when I check the status.

Hopefully Howard can soon update us all about the pending orders.

Best,
Jop
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The new batch of MPS boards has finally arrived and all MPS orders have been shipped as of now. Notifications have been sent by email. Sorry for the long delay.
Jop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great news Howard, thanks for the update Very Happy
ssuwier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi,
I sent about three emails regarding an order of klee and MPS pcb's Sept 5th 2014.
I paid but never got a confirmation email.
So I have no idea where my money went, nor do I know if the order was correctly received over there......
a small sign of life please!!
anthonywbox@live.co.uk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject:  MPS boards
Subject description: delivery time
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guess those of us who ordered since August have missed the boat. I've had no acknowledgement of order being sent just that I have an order number. It would be nice if an update was posted to say how long the wait will be.
AlanP

Audio files: 41

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When I ordered my Klee board set, it took a few months for them to get sent. They did arrive, eventually.
ssuwier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess we have to be very patient. But I did not even get an order number or anything?? I think you should AT LEAST get a confirmation. That is the least they should do. If I wait to long and something went wrong with paypall, I can never retrieve my money....
anthonywbox@live.co.uk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:02 am    Post subject: MPS board orders
Subject description: Shipping
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hooray! Very Happy just received notice of shipping. Hurry Hurry Mr/Mrs/Ms Postie
ssuwier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes! at last a reply. Looking forward to starting this project!
davebr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: Thomas Henry MPS board order Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I guess I fell prey to this also as I didn't see this thread until after I ordered. Like the others, no confirmation email or number - nothing to say the order really went through. I sent two messages via the "contact us" page, one to the moderator, and one to the admin - all unanswered. I guess they just don't like customers. I'll wait a couple of months and hope the PCB order gets fulfilled. What a way to do business. I expected better.

Dave
anthonywbox@live.co.uk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Received mine approx. 10 days after posting notification. It is a shame that sometimes the notification process is a little slack but I guess the volunteers are pretty pushed.
ssuwier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Still no word from electro-music. I hope I can still get my pcb's. It'sa pity you can't get the klee and mps boards anywhere else.....
Page 4 of 5 [124 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Thomas Henry designs
Jump to: