electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Lunettas - circuits inspired by Stanley Lunetta
where did THE SOUND OF LOGIC forum/DEATHLEHEM.COM go????
Page 2 of 2 [39 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Richarius

Audio files: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: TS0L is back ... sort of Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Paradigm X wrote:

Hey man. Finally, finally, got my liquid hihat finished yesterday. been an epic struggle. Check the pics, and the date Laughing Half hour run through with just the liquid hihat, tr909, modified tr707 and effects. Amazing bit of kit.

http://soundcloud.com/llahj/liquid-livehat-live-techno

FINALLY! Very Happy I can't remember HOW long I was waiting for you to get that module finished! Very Happy I can't wait to hit the link, to hear it and what you've done with it! Very Happy

Quote:

sorry to hear youve been down, i have as well but loads better now, getting this finished is a massive boost, so thanks again.

Catch up more soon, gotta dash right now Surprised

Thank you sir! It was quite some time ago. I've rarely been anywhere near that state of mind, since starting my new job (which I love, overall) 15 months ago. Smile

Aye. Completing THAT project would take a major amount of unhappies away, I think! The time that it took to complete! To my knowledge, that's close to if not a, record! HAha. Very Happy Off to listen. Looking forward to.
Richarius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: TS0L is back ... sort of Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Paradigm X wrote:

Hey man. Finally, finally, got my liquid hihat finished yesterday. been an epic struggle. Check the pics, and the date Laughing Half hour run through with just the liquid hihat, tr909, modified tr707 and effects. Amazing bit of kit.

I LOVE the look of it, as well! Very Happy Great work / photos! (Listening to it now. Wonderful changes in the Liquid HiHat starting at about 4:10. Smile )
blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 278
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, may it work out better this time Smile

beer

Richarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blue Hell wrote:
Ok, may it work out better this time Smile

beer

Very Happy beer
droffset

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

welcome beer

Good to see you folks again. I've been peeking into electro-music again in the last month or two thinking about finishing my Bass++.

Then someone on Youtube messaged me recently to chat about Lunetta stuff and I thought 'yeah, I miss that.'

Sorry that TSOL went away for a while, I needed to as well during some life-related stuff. I hope it returns.

The wiki here is a great resource and I hope to contribute to it.

Edit: Spelling mistakes.
Richarius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

droffset wrote:
welcome beer

Good to see you folks again. I've been peeking into electro-music again in the last month or two thinking about finishing my Bass++.

Then someone on Youtube messaged me recently to chat about Lunetta stuff and I thought 'yeah, I miss that.'

Sorry that TSOL went away for a while, I needed to as well during some life-related stuff. I hope it returns.

The wiki here is a great resource and I hope to contribute to it.

Dr! (I can't remember if I let you know about it ... ) the temporary version of it IS up and running at:

"Address removed due to strong amounts of incoming spammers."

until I get the original one's backup, restored. Smile

I confirmed today my suspicions as to my FORMER 1and1.com server's limitations as to upload sizes. Sad At them, your maximum upload size for any files, was a bleeding 8 MEG. I'd requested a larger capacity (with my 250 gig server size) and they'd replied that it was a problem with PHPbb. (Which is was not.)

I uploaded a 10meg and 16meg pair of 'noise' tunes to the pic/audio section of the temporary forum today, with no troubles at all. Smile (As well as quite a few 'historical' pics I've found of old Lunetta machines of mine. Smile
monokinetic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello Ryk!

Great to see you online and I just had a look at TSOL temporary forum and it's great to see some of the info back as well. Great work squire Smile

See you over there!

David
phetus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is that temprary forum down again? Just getting into CMOS and would live to have a peek at what I've missed...
bamboombaps

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

im realy interested in the pcb layout forum that used to be on it, did anyone back it up?
Snaper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm interested too...
n.d

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And me...
elmegil

Audio files: 16

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I talk to Ryk on Facebook intermittently. He says the backups were all bad. What is left you can probably find here:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://deathlehem.com/php/*

There are a few threads, I haven't explored it very far.
Richarius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Whoa. It's been a while since I was last on here. Surprised Is anyone else still around?

The # of times that I tried to restore backups, to various versions of the PHP forum ... all failed. I tried quite a few of the backups, that I had always assumed WERE full backups and nope. Sad Not a single one of them worked, in any way.
Which IS really odd as backups that i had done in the earlier 1st year or 1st 2 years of the forum, DID work.
But I remember ... backups that i had done for quite some time were TEXT, ONLY. I had changed from whatever / however I had been backing up in the earlier period. Dunno. Sad

Outside of that ... I DO have many schematics that had been posted to it (not only mine), archived still. I started posting some of them today to my private forum (that Chris Belmont, from the original forum, is a member of currently.)

Why? Smile

Cuz yesterday, the 1st design for The Deathlehem Machine #13, was done. Smile After a 5+ month long 'retirement from electronics DIY' had happened, the urge to build Lunetta gear again, began last week. (As it had though, VERY briefly in 2014 as I'd posted earlier here, I see.)

Anyhoo ... still kickin'. Wink Been almost non-stop composing since May 2014, with a brief 3'ish month period of converting from DIY Serge, MFOS, CGS, my own to mainly Euro, late last year.

The desire to build some Lunetta type stuff for playing with again has struck. Very Happy

I'm documenting all of it at my private forum, as it goes. (With minor postings of it to Faceboob. (Ryk Thekreator)
Richarius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just spent the time since the last post that I made here, going through the link for Wayback Machine, archives of The Deathlehem Machine / The S0und 0f L0g1c - and I found TWO threads of minor interest only.
1 was of the digital VCA along with Attack / Release EG (which I still had the schematic of, archived on this computer. The schematic is actually wrong, missing one diode.) It was not available within the message thread at all.

The other, was for the Eagle schematic of a standalone Lunetta Machine by Textual (David LeBlue).

And that was all. A few other text threads, but not much has been archived at Wayback, outside of message title listings. Sad
Page 2 of 2 [39 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Lunettas - circuits inspired by Stanley Lunetta
Jump to: