electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music
Does anyone recognize this track?
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
LookingForThisTrackOnly

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:56 am    Post subject: Does anyone recognize this track?
Subject description: Trying to find someone who recognizes this beat/melody, to help me identify the track
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I heard a track in a video years ago that I cannot find anymore. It went something like this (MIDI re-creation from memory, not very accurate):

https://youtu.be/bcbttGgbhEA

It was an instrumental song, all electronic (no acoustic) instruments

It sounded like a very chilled, melodic electro-track, with big chords, interesting synth-effects and a powerful beat
MusicMan11712

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry; I am not good recognizing songs I probably never heard. However, I have heard that there is sophisticate software that detects possible copyright infringement, so perhaps if you get a couple of hundred thousand viewers, the lawyer for the copyright owner will send a cease and desist letter.

Not sure if there is software consumers can use to help identify songs; maybe others know.

Good luck.
PHOBoS

Audio files: 705

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MusicMan11712 wrote:
Not sure if there is software consumers can use to help identify songs; maybe others know.

That's actually not even such a bad idea. Shazam is very popular of course but a quick search revealed that there is something
for youtube as well: MooMa.sh. however it seems to be disabled at the moment and I doubt it would recognize it if it's not the
original song. But maybe it's worth a shot.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LookingForThisTrackOnly

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:10 am    Post subject: Response Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys, thanks for the responses, unfortunately no music recognition sites were proven to be useful in this specific case - maybe if I had a snippet of the original song, but unfortunately I don't, hence - I creatted the midi file Razz

I have tried fb, yahoo, many other music identifier websites, still no luck... nobody seems to know it Sad
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: