electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music
TripMX Great Music Expedition!! [FINAL CONCLUSION]
Page 2 of 6 [136 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Lucy

Audio files: 94

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

:-)
TripMX

Audio files: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:04 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 18th PHASE START Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Silke F wrote:
Smile

Hi Silke F, nice of you to drop by! Smiles are always welcome. Razz

Now, without further ado~

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

NOTICE: MAP SCANNER FULLY CHARGED!

This week's PHASE SONG is called The X-Approach.
Date Created: 11/08/2011
Artist Comments: Several years ago before the year 2012, there were many rumors and much speculation that the world would come to an end on December 21st or 24th based on Mayan Calendar prophecies. So, one year before the year 2012, I decided to create a music pack album consisting of three songs to represent the end of an era called "Epilogue of 2012". At the time, I somewhat to an extent had believed the prophecy to be true, so I was a bit concerned. While making this song, I had used a few new techniques that I had never used before, and overall, I was satisfied with the final product. The song title is called "The X-Approach"; this was a reference to the infamous "Planet X" (Planet Nibiru) that was rumored to pass so close to Earth that it would cause cataclysmic catastrophes on the prophetic dates. Fortunately, it never happened, and we all still live to this day. Smile

This PHASE week ends on 10/02/2016.

Campaign Page HERE: TripMX Great Music Expedition
ALTERNATIVE LINK HERE: TripMX Great Music Expedition

Good luck Explorers!! Smile

Last edited by TripMX on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
PHOBoS

Audio files: 705

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

E92 which apparently is some kind of BMW.

2012 did happen but we got saved by another alien race and are now continuing in a simulation. They didn't get everything
right though and are constantly updating the software which is the cause of the phenomenon referred to as the mandela effect.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
E92 which apparently is some kind of BMW.

2012 did happen but we got saved by another alien race and are now continuing in a simulation. They didn't get everything
right though and are constantly updating the software which is the cause of the phenomenon referred to as the mandela effect.

Nice try but let me explain the complete story that you will not find on internet beside my statement here. The mandela effect is about time lines that fuse with the technological loop of the AI based Annunaki system of orion star gate portals to control humans. They are cached interdimensional inside a frequency range. Therefore the orion AI system is trying to turn humans into a transhumanism to create implanted AI slaves.

Chemtrails are actually there to pump nanobots into the air. Nanobots are super microscopic technological devices that find inside your body certain nerves to block certain activities to re-shape the human mind via supercomputers. Because nanobots get remote controlled inside your body. This way the complete humanity gets mindcontrolled over AI technology of humans and these human control freaks again are under control of the Annunaki.

Enki is the king of the Annunaki. His real name is Ia ("ia") and because this solar system is property of the Annunaki, they control time and use time loop technology. You call this the mandela effect. New animals suddenly exist. Pink sea's suddenly exist. 2 or sometimes 3 sun's exist in the sky at the same time. Or your food brands suddenly have a different title. Just chill and relax, because its normal at these levels of dimensional circus manipulation. Everything got crazy and the planet will go even more insane on quantum levels.
TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:06 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 18th PHASE REQUEST WEEK Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS, hahahaha very funny, and thank you for posting a Discovery Code! 2012 did happen....I got the can of SPAM to prove it. Razz

Silke F, I really didn't pay too much attention to the Mandela Effect until you posted your analogy. I then did some research on the "phenomena" and found that it's becoming more and more of a popular belief. It's pretty strange....Berenstain/stein bears and whatnot, as a kid, I read those books, and I can't make up my mind whether it was "stain" or "stein"; I think I can recall it being "stain" because I remember saying to myself "stein looks better than stain". Other like Jif/Jiffy peanut butter...to this day, I could have sworn I've seen "Jiffy" (before I even knew Skippy existed) on the plastic jar. One thing that really got me was the "Magic mirror on the wall" line........I wholeheartedly recall it as "Mirror mirror on the wall", as I've read that thin hardcover book back when I was a kid. It's strange, yes, but most of these things are based on visual signs, grammatical spelling, and other such minor differences that incline people to take a second look. If we take into consideration Occam's Razor, the Mandela Effect becomes somewhat jaded and attributed to the human problem. I won't at all denounce the existence of greater unknown forces out there, but for this Mandela Effect, I personally am not overly concerned about it.

Now, without further ado....

***TripMX Great Music Expedition***
+++18th PHASE REQUEST WEEK+++

Hello Explorers!!
Today marks the beginning of the 18th PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

PHASE 18 EXPLORER DISCOVERY RESULTS:

PHOBoS: +5 Diamonds acquired!

EXPLORER INFLUENCE REPORT:

PHOBoS: Influence INCREASED [9.6 -> 12.6]

NOTE: The Explorers Board has been updated and Discovery Code rewards have been given!
-->Check out to see what's changed in the Explorers Board on the campaign page!

WARNING: All 18th PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.
-->Explorers that did not post a Discovery Code will have to wait until the next PHASE.

^: This is the Mysterious Treasure Map + Map Key for this PHASE!
-->Explorers, with your current items, you may now make your requests and post them here.

NOTICE: The treasure map scanner recharges during REQUEST WEEK.

18th PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 10/09/2016.

Explorers, Happy Requesting! Smile

Last edited by TripMX on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
PHOBoS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

5 more diamonds, awesome! just 19990 to go and I can make me one of these:

btw1 I do find it rather difficult to comment on those short snippets of music.

btw2 I think the disney book might be the only one that uses "magic mirror" instead of "mirror mirror" the disney movie uses "mirror mirror"
and every other adaption probably does too. The dutch version "spiegeltje spiegeltje" also translates to that so I think people are just more
accustomed to it which is why the "magic mirror" seems so odd.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TripMX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
5 more diamonds, awesome! just 19990 to go and I can make me one of these:

Hahaha well, if you want diamond-studded armor, then I wish you the best on accumulating the rest of those diamonds, lol. You may want to just settle for zirconium, lol.

PHOBoS wrote:
btw1 I do find it rather difficult to comment on those short snippets of music.

As for the short music samples, I had designed it this way to cater to today's modern society. In this day and age, most people usually don't listen to random songs for more than 10 seconds, so in order to gain maximum exposure AND cater to their time/convenience, it was decided to make these samples 10~20 seconds in length. Most of my songs are 2.5~3 minutes long, furthermore, loading time was also considered across the board for users, so I have to keep the file sizes as low as possible for faster loading of samples even for people with slower internet speeds. =]

PHOBoS wrote:
btw2 I think the disney book might be the only one that uses "magic mirror" instead of "mirror mirror" the disney movie uses "mirror mirror"
and every other adaption probably does too. The dutch version "spiegeltje spiegeltje" also translates to that so I think people are just more
accustomed to it which is why the "magic mirror" seems so odd.

Very interesting, and nice video post, it brings me back...I believe it was in the 90s. I guess we can say that Disney is working with the Illuminati. xD

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well I guess I am old, I usually skip something if it isn't at least a couple minutes.

TripMX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
well I guess I am old, I usually skip something if it isn't at least a couple minutes.

Nah, we need more people like you in the world. Smile
Then again, it's REQUEST WEEK right now, and you still have the opportunity to exchange some of your items for the PHASE SONG if you want. Smile

...and wow, Disney really is Illuminati! xD

TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:10 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 19th PHASE START Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NEW Featured Custom Design [Pinque] added!

***SPECIAL NOTICE***

^: Mystery Item added to ITEM SHOP!

This week's PHASE SONG is called Wo De Fei Ji.
Date Created: 02/18/2014
Artist Comments: This song translates to "My Airplane", and it's actually my first attempt at singing a song in Chinese. I have been studying Mandarin Chinese for quite some time now, but at the time of making the song, I was still in my early phases of learning the language. Some parts are sang in Cantonese Chinese while the majority is sang in Mandarin Chinese. It's pretty funny, and I have to thank my Hong Kong friends for teaching me some naughty language during my visit there, hahaha!!

This PHASE week ends on 10/16/2016.

Last edited by TripMX on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh, a Mystery Item! , I got to have that of course,
guess I will have to wait until next week.
Your chinese is a lot better than mine even if it is only 20 seconds.
does this count as a like ? thumleft

oh and: B55

hmm, so there is a connection between me and the illuminati, now my TripMX Great Music Expedition avatar makes even more sense.
Also nice to see it depicted with a lions head, another piece thats fits in my puzzle as my astrological sign is leo (and another reason).

TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 19th PHASE REQUEST WEEK Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
oh, a Mystery Item! , I got to have that of course,
guess I will have to wait until next week.
Your chinese is a lot better than mine even if it is only 20 seconds.
does this count as a like ? thumleft

oh and: B55

hmm, so there is a connection between me and the illuminati, now my TripMX Great Music Expedition avatar makes even more sense.
Also nice to see it depicted with a lions head, another piece thats fits in my puzzle as my astrological sign is leo (and another reason).

Hahaha, yes there is the Mystery Item, and sorry for the delay, I've been crazy busy this past week! Thank you for your patience and thank you for posting your Discovery Code for PHASE 19! Smile

thumleft <---This can definitely also count as a LIKE, and you're getting credit for this! Very Happy

So, you also can speak Chinese? Where/How did you learn it? PHOBoS the talented! Razz

Also, LOL at your perception of the TripMX Great Music Expedition logo being linked to the Illuminati, hahaha that made my day! Maybe the font is too "luminous" and therefore gave off an "Illuminatic Aura". xDDDD

Now, without further ado....

+++19th PHASE REQUEST WEEK+++

Hello Explorers!!
Today marks the beginning of the 19th PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

PHASE 19 EXPLORER DISCOVERY RESULTS:

PHOBoS: PHASE SONG acquired!

PHOBoS: Influence INCREASED [12.06 -> 21.12]

Item Shop UPDATED:

^: "Mystery Item" revealed! Be sure to CHECK the cost and INFORMATION to learn how to obtain this song! This is a limited-time offer, so don't wait until it's too late or you'll miss out! Very Happy

AE-System UPDATED:
-10 NEW Avatars added!!
-SOUND TEST for mobile devices
-Larger text on AE-System login page to compensate for mobile devices
-Increased mobile compatibility

^: Go get yourself an avatar if you haven't already! Very Happy

NOTE: The Explorers Board has been updated and Discovery Code rewards have been given!
--]Check out to see what's changed in the Explorers Board on the campaign page!

WARNING: All 19th PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.
--]Explorers that did not post a Discovery Code will have to wait until the next PHASE.

--]Explorers, with your current items, you may now make your requests and post them here.

19th PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 10/23/2016.

Last edited by TripMX on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
PHOBoS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 19th PHASE REQUEST WEEK Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nah I don't speak a word chinese, hence why yours is better Wink I might have picked up a japanese word or two from watching anime though.

ah great I found another phase song, so I can now here more than 20 seconds of it, well I'd better request it right away than.
hmm, the mystery item is the same song I already have, right ? Also, do the custom designs have to be requested as well or is
there another method to obtain some nice colors ?

I wish more people here would be playing with all the work you are putting in to it. Rolling Eyes

TripMX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 19th PHASE REQUEST WEEK Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
nah I don't speak a word chinese, hence why yours is better Wink I might have picked up a japanese word or two from watching anime though.

ah great I found another phase song, so I can now here more than 20 seconds of it, well I'd better request it right away than.

Ohhh, I had took it that you knew some Chinese, heh! Haha, and yes you will certainly be able to hear the full song (more than 20 secs); I will prepare your package and fulfill your request for the PHASE SONG right now. I'll send it to your inbox. Smile

Here are the lyrics to the full song:

LYRICS BELOW:
我現在
在家裡
我想跟女身在一起
我是零丁,我是伶仃
我是單身真的
請給我你的女手
我等一下,請快一點
過來!看看我的眼睛

廣東話:
「你會唔會幫我打飛機?」

喔!這感覺很好哦!
謝謝你的幫忙我!
我肚子餓
請買給我一份雞排!

。。。我想念你,女士~

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
I'm in the house right now
I want to be with a woman
I'm a nobody, I'm just a nobody
I'm really single, so please give me your 'woman hand'
I am waiting, please hurry
Come here! Look into my eyes~

CANTONESE: "Will you help me masturbate"?

Oh! This feeling is so good!
Thank you for helping me out!
I'm hungry, please buy me a chicken steak!
...I'll miss you, Miss.

I'll add the lyrics to your request package as well. Smile

PHOBoS wrote:

hmm, the mystery item is the same song I already have, right ?

Nope, the Mystery Item is the original FRINGE Theme Song (Paranoid MX edit), which different from the SUPER version, which debuted a while back. You can check it out in the ITEM SHOP and listen to the preview by clicking on the song banner.

PHOBoS wrote:
Also, do the custom designs have to be requested as well or is there another method to obtain some nice colors ?

Custom Designs can be requested during REQUEST WEEK be it the featured one or the one(s) in the ITEM SHOP.

PHOBoS wrote:
I wish more people here would be playing with all the work you are putting in to it. Rolling Eyes

Heheh, thank you so much for your kind words, and yes, the workload is huge, heh! While having more people participate would definitely be great, I really do appreciate those who have already participated thus far. ^_^

Lucy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello. I still don´t know how your music sounds. Is there nowhere a link to soundcloud or Youtube?
TripMX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Silke F wrote:
Hello. I still don´t know how your music sounds. Is there nowhere a link to soundcloud or Youtube?

Hi Silke F, sorry for the delay! For starters, here's a link for you: https://www.reverbnation.com/tripmachina/songs

Those songs are mostly from Music Packs 1 ~ 6 while a few of them are from other categories (or albums, if you will). They are all free to download. You can learn more about what a "Music Pack" is on my artist bio page: http://www.tripmx.netii.net/tripmxbio.html

The songs featured in this campaign are from Music Packs 7 ~ 12 as well as other categories (or albums) and new releases, all of which are currently only obtainable via participating in the campaign.

TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:58 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 20th PHASE START Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ITEM SHOP UPDATE:
-Added previous Featured Custom Design [Reach] to the ITEM SHOP permanently.

This week's PHASE SONG is called Number ChaotiX.
Date Created: 10/20/2011
Artist Comments: When I made this song, I wanted to do something completely crazy, and just like that, the results were, well let's just say....CHAOTIC!! xD

This PHASE week ends on 10/30/2016.

Last edited by TripMX on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
PHOBoS

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oops, I wandered off for a bit trying to find my way through the peculiar vegetation growing on this island.
I did spot an A79 along the way though Razz

TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:07 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 20th PHASE REQUEST WEEK Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
oops, I wandered off for a bit trying to find my way through the peculiar vegetation growing on this island.
I did spot an A79 along the way though Razz

Hahaha, thank you for your Discovery Code submission, but to me, that island looks devoid vegetation of any sort......unless it's "spectral vegetation". Razz

Either way, let's find out what your discovery entails...Very Happy

+++20th PHASE REQUEST WEEK+++

Hello Explorers!!
Today marks the beginning of the 20th PHASE REQUEST WEEK!
ALSO, today also marks the 3rd Synergy Selection event!

Welcome to the 3rd Synergy Selection event!!

^: The theme this time is "THE TRIO". They are all songs beginning with the word that you should have already guessed by now. Razz

^: This time, I've made some additional changes to the Synergy Selection, a VIP Pass gift is being included for the first time!

Item Shop UPDATED!

CAUTION: Synergy Selection events are limited-time events, so please be sure to click on the links provided in the ITEM SHOP for all necessary details!

PHASE 20 EXPLORER DISCOVERY RESULTS:

PHOBoS: +50 Gold obtained!

PHOBoS: Influence INCREASED [21.12 -> 24.12]

WARNING: All 20th PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.
--]Explorers that did not post a Discovery Code will have to wait until the next PHASE.

--]Explorers, with your current items, you may now make your requests and post them here.

20th PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 11/06/2016.

Last edited by TripMX on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:30 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 21st PHASE START Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WARNING:
^: Chance to get a VIP Pass or PHASE SONG has INCREASED!

***NEW Featured Custom Design [Leylines] added!

This week's PHASE SONG is called Spice Up Your Life (Death MiX).
Date Created: 06/14/2012
Artist Comments: I was never a big fan of the Spice Girls, but I do like some of their older music. One day after hearing their 1997 hit single "Spice Up Your Life" for the 2nd time in many years, I'd decided to make a remix of the song and used it for one of my 1st SAGA music videos. It's the complete opposite of the original song, hahaha!!

This PHASE week ends on 11/13/2016.

Last edited by TripMX on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
PHOBoS

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thumleft oh I need to hear that one in full Laughing

I49 (please let it be a phase song, please let it be a phase song, please let it be a phase song, please let it be a phase song)

TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:10 pm    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 21st PHASE REQUEST WEEK Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
thumleft oh I need to hear that one in full Laughing

I49 (please let it be a phase song, please let it be a phase song, please let it be a phase song, please let it be a phase song)

Heheh, thank you very much for your feedback and for posting your Discovery Code! I had alot of fun making that song back then, hehe, now without further ado:

+++21st PHASE REQUEST WEEK+++

Hello Explorers!!
Today marks the beginning of the 21st PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

PHASE 21 EXPLORER DISCOVERY RESULTS:

PHOBoS: +50 Gold obtained!

PHOBoS: Influence INCREASED [24.12 -> 34.94] -> BLACK MEDAL awarded

WARNING: All 21st PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.

NOTICE: The treasure map scanner recharges during REQUEST WEEK. The scanner is now cooling down.

21st PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 11/20/2016.

Last edited by TripMX on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
PHOBoS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WHAT ? no Phase Song ?!
I guess I have to make an alchemical request then to turn some of my precious gold into diamonds and use that to spice up my life.
Some Leylines to cheer things up a bit would be nice too.

Thanks for the black medal, I'll proudly wear it. Cool

TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
WHAT ? no Phase Song ?!
I guess I have to make an alchemical request then to turn some of my precious gold into diamonds and use that to spice up my life.
Some Leylines to cheer things up a bit would be nice too.

Thanks for the black medal, I'll proudly wear it. Cool

Hahaha, you sure know your alchemy! I've managed to successfully put together your requests with 100 parts gold and 15 parts diamond. Now you've got the PHASE SONG and the featured custom design [Leylines]! Very Happy

I've already sent the song package download link to your inbox. Smile

As for the Black Medal, that is all you sir, you've totally earned it and I sincerely congratulate you for a job well done! Indeed wear it proudly, as it also comes with a nice "PHASELY" bonus. Smile

Page 2 of 6 [136 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: