electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music
clutter - shopping in a shipyard town (emp001)
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
earth monkey

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: clutter - shopping in a shipyard town (emp001)
Subject description: track - slow blizzard
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Slow Blizzard is taken from the debut album by clutter which is available for free download with full artwork at http://www.earthmp.com

clutter works with a mixture of found sounds/field recordings and traditional instruments to produce highly textured soundscapes which drift in and out of focus. Sometimes they float beautifully near dub and dance other times they rattle your head. At all times clutter produces works of excellence.

clutter is the brainchild of audiovisual artist shaun blezard who has produced music for film, theater, dance and art installations.

clutter is currently putting together a new live set and is looking for gigs in your area. please get in touch if there is anywhere worth cluttering up. gig swaps are available as i am looking to get some experimental nights going in barrow.

clutter also likes to collaborate with like minded people, so if you want a clutter remix or want to do some writing/file swapping let me know.

slow blizzard.mp3.mp3
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  slow blizzard.mp3.mp3
 Filesize:  6.83 MB
 Downloaded:  2195 Time(s)

destroyifyer

Audio files: 4

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject:  cool
Subject description: cool
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this song kind of drifts through, it's cool. love it... it's providing with a good vibe. It reminds me that my creativity is slowly dying as I become lazier, and lazier...

Yeah, only learned to appreciate music without tons of drums through the help of this website... actually made a song without any drums in it! Confused ...

didn't listen to this all the way through the first time I played it, but ...it's definately worth doing so.
BlueSquareSound

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: comments Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the way everything fits together even though there are a wide variety of sounds. It's slow but held my interest throughout.
Joanne
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: