electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » How-tos » Manuals, Instructions, and Documents
Casio DM-100 + CT-401, Crumar, Univox service manual request
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
the groke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Casio DM-100 + CT-401, Crumar, Univox service manual request Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello,

If anyone has service manuals for either of these two casios, please let me know. both of mine are sick Sad

I also need service manuals for a Crumar orchestrator and a Univox Multiman, so if you have these, please let me know.

I also just obtained some slightly fuzzy scans of some Omnichord service manuals (for the OM-27, OM-100, and OM-250m). If anyone needs these (they seem to be very very tough to find), I'd be happy to share them. A very kind service tech at Suzuki dug them up for me after a bit of pleading.

Thanks!
Darren

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi, please could you send the omnichord (OM27) service manual to me??? tonewheeldude@yahoo.co.uk
I have original OM 84, 100 and 200 series.

thanks
AFLT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello,

Do you still have your scan of the OM-27 manual? Would it be possible to email it to grim67uk@hotmail.com please? It would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

AFLT
Kaitain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi!

I know this post is old, but I recently get an Omnichord OM27. The thing turns on, but no sound comes out. I very much would appreciate any help.

If anyone has the service manual, could you please guys sed it to me at alvarokk@hotmail.com?

Thank you very much!
sizone

Audio files: 48

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ugh, this is an old post. Maybe if I shout loud enough my words will carry back in time and be heard.....
*ahem*......
CHECK THE CAPS ON THE POWER BOARDS AND THE ONES BY THE OUTPUT JACKS...
-cough-
fascina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject:  Suzuki OM-250M and QC-1 Service Manual
Subject description: Suzuki OM-250M and QC-1 Service Manual
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi!

I know this post is old, but I recently got an Suzuki Omnichord OM-250M and a Q-Cord QC-1 to work on, neither of them work. The thing turns on, but no sound comes out. I very much would appreciate any help.

If anyone has the service manual, could you please send it to me at epaschoal@gmail.com?

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » How-tos » Manuals, Instructions, and Documents
Jump to: