electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music
 
    Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
Live streaming at radio.electro-music.com

  host / artist show at your time
  Just in: Chez mosc with Twyndyllyngs tonight... Chez Mosc
Please visit the chat
 Forum index » News... » Gear News
New Toppobrillo TripleWavefolder available very soon
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
toppobrillo



Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posts: 766
Location: oakland, ca
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: New Toppobrillo TripleWavefolder available very soon Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello- I am producing the first in a series of modules for the Euro/ Frac/?? formats- the Triple Wavefolder will be available at Analog Heaven in just a few weeks...

check it out:

http://www.sdiy.org/toppobrillo/TBmmCO/TWF.html

comments questions welcome!

josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
seraph
Editor
Editor


Joined: Jun 21, 2003
Posts: 12242
Location: Firenze, Italy
Audio files: 33
G2 patch files: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I suggest you change its name from Toppobrillo TripleWavefolder to Topobrillo TrippleWavefolder

Wink

_________________
homepage - blog - forum - youtube

Quote:
The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not mov'd with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils; the motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Erebus: Let no such man be trusted. - W. Shakespeare
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
parasitk



Joined: Sep 21, 2008
Posts: 69
Location: NYC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm looking forward to it – Frac and/or DIY please!
_________________
[ http://soundcloud.com/parasitk ]
[ http://www.iparasite.net ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
GovernorSilver



Joined: Apr 26, 2004
Posts: 1349
Location: Washington DC Metro
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

seraph wrote:
I suggest you change its name from Toppobrillo TripleWavefolder to Topobrillo TrippleWavefolder

Wink


Is one of these "T" words a bad word in Italian?

_________________
Current and recent work on Soundcloud

Some old stuff on VIRB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
seraph
Editor
Editor


Joined: Jun 21, 2003
Posts: 12242
Location: Firenze, Italy
Audio files: 33
G2 patch files: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GovernorSilver wrote:
seraph wrote:
I suggest you change its name from Toppobrillo TripleWavefolder to Topobrillo TrippleWavefolder

Wink


Is one of these "T" words a bad word in Italian?


well..."troppo brillo" is slang for "too much drunk"... "topo brillo" would be "drunk mouse"...

Shocked

_________________
homepage - blog - forum - youtube

Quote:
The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not mov'd with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils; the motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Erebus: Let no such man be trusted. - W. Shakespeare
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
toppobrillo



Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posts: 766
Location: oakland, ca
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
well..."troppo brillo" is slang for "too much drunk"... "topo brillo" would be "drunk mouse"...


HAHAH o wow thats funny! it's really just nonsensical to me. thanks for that...

Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
GovernorSilver



Joined: Apr 26, 2004
Posts: 1349
Location: Washington DC Metro
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

seraph wrote:
GovernorSilver wrote:
seraph wrote:
I suggest you change its name from Toppobrillo TripleWavefolder to Topobrillo TrippleWavefolder

Wink


Is one of these "T" words a bad word in Italian?


well..."troppo brillo" is slang for "too much drunk"... "topo brillo" would be "drunk mouse"...

Shocked


Drunk Mouse sounds like a guitar pedal. Laughing

One of my favorite 80s bands had a vaguely Italian-sounding name, but was made up by the founder/front man (apparently it's also nonsensical in Italian) - Scritti Politti

_________________
Current and recent work on Soundcloud

Some old stuff on VIRB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
seraph
Editor
Editor


Joined: Jun 21, 2003
Posts: 12242
Location: Firenze, Italy
Audio files: 33
G2 patch files: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GovernorSilver wrote:
(apparently it's also nonsensical in Italian)


right Exclamation

_________________
homepage - blog - forum - youtube

Quote:
The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not mov'd with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils; the motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Erebus: Let no such man be trusted. - W. Shakespeare
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
e-grad



Joined: Sep 12, 2008
Posts: 142
Location: Berlin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GovernorSilver wrote:
One of my favorite 80s bands had a vaguely Italian-sounding name, but was made up by the founder/front man (apparently it's also nonsensical in Italian) - Scritti Politti


Yep, that's a phonetically "adapted" homage to Antonio Gramsci and his Scritti Politici (= Political Writings).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » News... » Gear News
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
e-m mkii

Please support our site. If you click through and buy from
our affiliate partners, we earn a small commission.


Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Copyright © 2003 through 2009 by electro-music.com - Conditions Of Use