electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Musical Interfaces
any advice or tips , CV input for a APC (Atari Punk Console)
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
potar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: any advice or tips , CV input for a APC (Atari Punk Console)
Subject description: any advice or tips , CV input for a APC (Atari Punk Console)
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am looking for any info on adding a CV input to the APC (Atari Punk Console). I recently built the Baby 10 (Cool and have a heard a couple demos that incorporate the APC into it. Any help would be great, Thanks.

Potar
potar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: well.. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

after looking at the data sheet again, it looks like pins 3 and 11 are the CV input pins.. I will let you all know how it works out.
potar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: I got it figured out.. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The jack I was using on the APC had a busted terminal... replaced the jack and it's all working fine. Sorry to take up space.
Danno Gee Ray

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All is cool.

Share with us how you did it.
potar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: cv input Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just added a 1/4 phono jack, one wire to pin 3 {CV} and the other to pin 12{Threshold}. I may try to do the same with 2 and 11.

I am getting a decrease in volume, but hope to remedy that soon with a small amp circuit. I have a bunch of 741's and 386's so I will try one of them.

Danno Gee Ray

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Discovery

the heart of

wow.
edspegeddd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hate to bring back a super old thread but this is exactly what I'm trying to do to a dual tone generator (40106 chip).. can anyone shed some light on how to add the cv input.. thanks!
potar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:41 am    Post subject: MFOS Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ray Wilson has a video on youtube for this.. same chip I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWgKbP5Wf6c

Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Musical Interfaces
Jump to: