electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music
Your suggestion of Electro CD's ???
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Circuit_Bend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Your suggestion of Electro CD's ??? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello all,

this is my first post to his community and I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this question. In any case, I'm looking for some new music to fill my iPod. I love oldskool electro, ie Kraftwerk, Gary Newman, (80's) Front242 and more recently FPU, Kraftwelt, Adult, Michael Amatto, etc.... I'm hoping that some of the people here can offer up some suggestions. Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

Thanks! Smile
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 212
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

welcome Circuit_bend, glad to have you here.

I'm moving this to the Schmooze forum. It's a more appropriate place.

As for music recommendations. I'd suggest checking out the electro-music.com online store. There are lots of great artists that have CDs for sale there. Also, check out the media page - use the link under the electro-music.com banner. You may have to sort through, but there are some real gems stored right here on our server. Finally, go through the Online Music forum. There is a vast amount of music there.

Circuit_bend... Do you do circuit bending?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome Mr. Bend.

Electro? Hmm... we have several artists here who are music in that vein.

I always thought of Gary Numan as nuschool rather than old shcool.. but I guess I am getting old.

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
Circuit_Bend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mosc wrote:
welcome Circuit_bend, glad to have you here.

I'm moving this to the Schmooze forum. It's a more appropriate place.

As for music recommendations. I'd suggest checking out the electro-music.com online store. There are lots of great artists that have CDs for sale there. Also, check out the media page - use the link under the electro-music.com banner. You may have to sort through, but there are some real gems stored right here on our server. Finally, go through the Online Music forum. There is a vast amount of music there.

Circuit_bend... Do you do circuit bending?

Ah! Thanks, I didn't know there was a store here. I will check it out. I hope they have samples to check out. Like I said, I'm looking for that minimal electro soundf.

As for the circuit bending stuff.... I've done a few, but broke more toys then actually making ones that worked. The ones that worked (Speak'n'Spell, Speak'n'Math, Simon) I had to have an electrician help me out. Because the other ones I worked on myself always melted. It's been about 4 years since the last time I tried doing one. I made them because I was using it for my music. But I haven't made any tracks these days either. Too busy with other things and I'm just not that good at it.

elektro80 wrote:
Welcome Mr. Bend. Electro? Hmm... we have several artists here who are music in that vein.

Cool, can you name a few of them? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again. I'm off to the electro-music store. Later.
System II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi circuit_bend,

we produce futuristic nu-skool electro that u might like, u can check out our stuff here - www.artistlaunch.com/sys2

i have also set up a station called the Nexus playing different kinds of unsigned electro, u can access that thru my sig link.

i dont know many old skool artists other that uve mentioned but know plenty of great signed nu-skool artists if u want info on them?

Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: