electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Nord stage
Suitable Rotor speed switch pedal?
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
mickrick

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Suitable Rotor speed switch pedal? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm getting my Stage 76 next week and I already have a sustain and volume pedal, but I want to get a rotor slow/fast/stop switch pedal. Can anyone suggest a suitable make of pedal to do the job?

Also, what's a decent alternative to Nord's gig-bag? I dont want to go advertising the fact I'm carrying a highly sought-after piece of kit about in my car.
Eag

G2 patch files: 3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't help you with a rotor pedal, as I just use the onboard Leslie speed button (though I have considered getting a pedal), but for my Stage 76, I've been using a Road Ready 76-key case, and it has worked admirably: http://store.roadreadycases.com/dyn_prod.php?p=RRKB76W&k=154216

The only problem I've had with my Stage in the four years I've been using it (and playing out on a weekly-at-minimum basis) was a small bit of breakage I caused while playing. That case has done a magnificent job of keeping it safe and sound.

It's not really a subtle case, so I suppose if someone saw it in your vehicle, they'd know there was something good in there - on the rare occasions I've had to leave my instruments in the car in a risky location, I've just piled a blanket or two and some random junk on top of them, so that it looks like there's just a big pile of crap in the back of my van.

benj00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:28 am    Post subject: Pedal
Subject description: Rotor speed
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I use the boss fs-5l. I like it for a couple different reasons. One is the red indicator light, and another has to do with the feel of the switch. In the system menu you will need to make sure the rotor pedal mode is in hold mode not toggle.

Good luck!
Ben
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Nord stage
Jump to: