electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music
Crazy Tape Of Silke F´s Music
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Lucy

Audio files: 94

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:47 am    Post subject: Crazy Tape Of Silke F´s Music Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello people I´m Silke F. Let me write a little bit about me. I studied analytical psychology and wrote books about ontology, logic and metaphysics. I am an atheist. I published since 2007 over 3.500 compositions from me on internet under my 16 different artist names. I guess I was a brave and boring child. My father was a high level lieutenant general and he knew Hillary and Bill Clinton. My family has pretty many friends that work for the police. So I like the police. I was born in austria, but I live in germany. I have family members in england. My mother was a model and pretty much into flower power and hippie philosophy. She liked smoking dope, LSD and cocaine, so that probably explains why my music is a bit crazy.

Let me be serious about me. On one side I am a very friendly person and people like me very fast in real life, but on the other side I am also a highly spoiled and a pretty arrogant person, so that explains my sometimes pretty bold and very cold behaviour to other people on internet, because, let me put it this way, my parents had a lot money and already at school I was pretty disrespectful because I always open my mouth and I absolutly don´t care about reactions.

I can be pretty bold and clinical, but that talent should be probably better be used for some film role or so. I was a very spoiled child. We had always a lot money. My parents had a collection of very expansive cadillacs. I had as a child all doors open. I was a very creative child. I have a photographic memory and I know directly the exact day for every existing date that someone could ask me in one second. My IQ is 160 but this talent is probably still not normal.

I can speak german, a bit russian, italian, french and I like english language, but I write pretty fast so I produce always errors. But thats ok for me. My parents wanted that I should work in the film industry or do something in higher positions, so I almost worked in the position of medical jurisprudence, but I also wanted to work for the police as a inspector or something of a higher position at police. Teachers always said I have the capacity to do everything.

But as a teen everything changed when I came in contact with drugs. First it started with soft drugs. After a few years I tried dangerous drugs. At age 15 I had interest for LSD and drugs like Salvia Divinorum. I was always having intense curiosity for everything. So I used drugs not because I was sad. I am not a emotional person. I am very able to withstand intense amounts of stress and still have a positive smile for people around me.

I have a good connection to people that work in very high positions of the german film industry, because I came in a natural way in contact with a very famous german actress and she´s into my crazy music like I´m into her crazy movies. I will not say her name. But she said that I could work with her and join the film industry. She has a lot to say because she gets the most prices for films since many years.

I like composing film music for little film scenes, but maybe thats something I will do as a serious business in future. At the moment I´m happy with writing film scripts for the film industry. I like to write for little movie productions, because bigger film productions are so much more controlled, so I enjoy more freedom.

Crazy Tape Of Silke F´s Music.mp3
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Crazy Tape Of Silke F´s Music.mp3
 Filesize:  15.78 MB
 Downloaded:  1793 Time(s)

TripMX

Audio files: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:38 am    Post subject: A Silke F Story Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow Silke F, after reading your autobiography while at the same time listening to your Crazy Tape, I really was a bit moved in a strange way. I've observed you on these forums since my first day arriving here, and I've always noticed that you were especially different from most people...you seem to have a gift, well, MANY gifts, and you're not afraid to let the world know what you can do.

You said you published over 3,500 compositions thus far, WTF!?!?!?!?! That's more compositions that I'll ever compose in my entire lifetime! Given the time it takes for me to make a single song as I do now, it takes me around 6~10+ hours......to produce such a gargantuan amount of songs like you did, it would take me 3+ years NONSTOP!!

I too have my fair share of experience with the metaphysical. In any case, you've grown up in a different environment from that of myself, but we, as people still can totally share our life experiences openly. As for filming, I typically do my own homemade stuff, but if the opportunity arises for an actual part in an actual movie, I'd definitely give it a try!

Be all that you can be, and live up! Very Happy

Lucy

Audio files: 94

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: A Silke F Story Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TripMX wrote:
Wow Silke F, after reading your autobiography while at the same time listening to your Crazy Tape, I really was a bit moved in a strange way. I've observed you on these forums since my first day arriving here, and I've always noticed that you were especially different from most people...you seem to have a gift, well, MANY gifts, and you're not afraid to let the world know what you can do.

You said you published over 3,500 compositions thus far, WTF!?!?!?!?! That's more compositions that I'll ever compose in my entire lifetime! Given the time it takes for me to make a single song as I do now, it takes me around 6~10+ hours......to produce such a gargantuan amount of songs like you did, it would take me 3+ years NONSTOP!!

I too have my fair share of experience with the metaphysical. In any case, you've grown up in a different environment from that of myself, but we, as people still can totally share our life experiences openly. As for filming, I typically do my own homemade stuff, but if the opportunity arises for an actual part in an actual movie, I'd definitely give it a try!

Be all that you can be, and live up! Very Happy

The reason why I talked a bit about me to share some info about me is because stalkers, full of hate, spread 24 hours stupid and bad sounding lies about me under my creative work.
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: