electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Klee sequencer
Klee Sequencer Circuit Boards Now On Sale
Page 4 of 6 [136 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
noiselector

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I want one kit (pcb + panel ) if it would be possible.
thanks a lot
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 211
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can order the two circuit boards here on electro-music.com, but the panels must be ordered on other sites. I don't know if any are available at this time though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mumblinstevedubya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi there,

I ordered boards on Sunday.

Have these been shipped yet?

Thanks in advance

Steve
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Please post such inquiries via PM. I'll respond to you that way.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mumblinstevedubya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok Mosc will do.

Thanks

Steve
audible thought

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Yea-ah the klee will live Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the clouds parted and the universe came into alignment... the eurorack klee will be born in my analog manger. Amen
audiostatic

G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PCBs arrived safe n sound sometime this week cheers!
jack

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Mosc -Bill Set Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi guys. Nice set tonight. Really like the ostinatos at the beginning of the set.
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Mosc -Bill Set Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

jack wrote:
Hi guys. Nice set tonight. Really like the ostinatos at the beginning of the set.

Thanks, Jack. This comment is in the wrong forum though.

onlyHzwhenI...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any idea when the next batch of Klee PCBs will be in stock at the store? It has said to expect them ~Aug1 for, well, a while. I'm guessing it got hung up. Just hoping for an update.
One great upside is that the delay has given me plenty of time to read the Klee subforum. Wink
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

onlyHzwhenI... wrote:
Any idea when the next batch of Klee PCBs will be in stock at the store?

I'm sorry for the delay in reordering them. New expectation date is 1st or 2nd week in October.

welcome onlyHz

onlyHzwhenI...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great news! Thanks so much.
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Klee Boards are back in stock!
onlyHzwhenI...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mosc wrote:
Klee Boards are back in stock!
YAY!!
Thanks for that!
engineer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hm, very interesting gear indeed.
I should have more time for my private projects to tryout that all Smile
merlin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are the boards still available? I ordered a set several weeks ago but have received them yet.

Karl
Tim Wallhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:46 am    Post subject: klee boards Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, I too ordered these back in May and my PM to mosc is stuck in my outbox for some reason. Would be nice to have an ETA and I am very grateful to all those concerned with this great sequencer project.
merlin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: klee boards Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tim Wallhead wrote:
Yes, I too ordered these back in May and my PM to mosc is stuck in my outbox for some reason. Would be nice to have an ETA and I am very grateful to all those concerned with this great sequencer project.

My PM to mosc was sent a week ago but have had no reply yet.

Karl
Benjamin AM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Something fishy is going on. I made an order in April and have not received anything. I have attempted to contact Mosc via PM and e-mail almost weekly. In the meantime, my blank Klee panel stares at me like a neglected dog. Please keep me updated if anyone hears anything.
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm very sorry. I've been unable to get to processing orders, or doing much of anything else. There is an explanation but I don't want to post it on the internet. I'm working on the orders now and I'll contact each person separately when they are shipped.
DrakheEM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the heads-up, and wishing you may find calmer waters ahead...
merlin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mosc wrote:
I'm very sorry. I've been unable to get to processing orders, or doing much of anything else. There is an explanation but I don't want to post it on the internet. I'm working on the orders now and I'll contact each person separately when they are shipped.

Thanks for the info, hope things are sorted for you now!

Karl
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Klee board sets are on back order. Sorry...
Janvier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think we should consider to redesign a front plate and front panel PCB. Im still waiting for this sequencer. I have the digital and analog boards waiting for their front panel.
DrakheEM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Janvier wrote:
I think we should consider to redesign a front plate and front panel PCB. Im still waiting for this sequencer. I have the digital and analog boards waiting for their front panel.

If your in euro-rack, here's something to look out for:

Tim Goslin (NV) designed a panel/daughterboard for euro-rack, see this link for details NV's Klee panel&daughterboard
The Panel is quite nice and the daughterboard eliminates almost all the wiring (panel components connect straight to the daughterboard)

In this post on Muff's, NV announces the next run of his panel+daughterboard kit, probably in September.

If you're not in euro-rack, look arround these forums or Muff's (or even check out some of the DIY people and manufacturers) there's many panel designs flying arround already.
Page 4 of 6 [136 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Klee sequencer
Jump to: