electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » Online Music
PHOBoS - 1K
Page 1 of 2 [38 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
PHOBoS

Audio files: 705

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: PHOBoS - 1K
Subject description: post #1000
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1000! party!

PHOBoS - 1K cover art_S.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  36.29 KB
 Viewed:  724 Time(s)
This image has been reduced to fit the page. Click on it to enlarge.

PHOBoS - 1K cover art_S.jpg

PHOBoS - 1K.mp3
 Description:
1000th post celebration track

Download
 Filename:  PHOBoS - 1K.mp3
 Filesize:  38.15 MB
 Downloaded:  1923 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 277
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

party time!

Oh .. and over one out of four has an audio track attached Cool

Ok .. now to listen ... Wink

edit: and proof ...

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

blue hell
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those 1000 seconds were well spent - nice track!

bluehell.electro-music.com/small_stuff/PHOBoS-1000-large.jpg is available too BTW

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks! glad you like it Laughing

Blue Hell wrote:
bluehell.electro-music.com/small_stuff/PHOBoS-1000-large.jpg is available too BTW

and thanks for that too!, saved it Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MusicMan11712

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[removed for personal reasons]
Last edited by MusicMan11712 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
PHOBoS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy thanks steve
TripMX

Audio files: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, this dates back to 2013; I know I'm 3 years late hearing this, haha, but this is one really jam-packed fun-fest; I especially like the section at around the 12:40 mark firing things up! Very entertaining composition/medley, PHOBoS, you rock! Very Happy
PHOBoS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks! Razz
Lucy

Audio files: 94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: PHOBoS - 1K

EDIT:

ERASED BY SILKE BECAUSE NOBODY HERE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR

Last edited by Lucy on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
MusicMan11712

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by MusicMan11712 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MusicMan11712 wrote:
I do not appreciate an attempt at humor layered on top of an image of a battered woman. Maybe you are deliberately trying to annoy people where ever you have been posting your music and maybe that's why people leave you nasty comments. I cannot think of any reason to post an attempt humor with an image of a battered woman here.

Why do you attack me with stupid comments?
Lucy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Silke F wrote:
MusicMan11712 wrote:
I do not appreciate an attempt at humor layered on top of an image of a battered woman. Maybe you are deliberately trying to annoy people where ever you have been posting your music and maybe that's why people leave you nasty comments. I cannot think of any reason to post an attempt humor with an image of a battered woman here.

And why do you study my background on internet?

You act like a member of the gangstalker group thats stalking me everywhere on internet to attack everything I say and do.

Its very interesting that your attack here and a death threat from someone else today is happening out of nowhere like every other attack and defamation on internet against me.
blue hell
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Silke F wrote:

Musicman did not attack you, he commented on the ethics of the picture being used. I agree with him and kindly ask you to remove it.

Jan.
Lucy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blue Hell wrote:
Silke F wrote:

Musicman did not attack you, he commented on the ethics of the picture being used. I agree with him and kindly ask you to remove it.

Jan.

Why would you act like that? This photo is pure humor and perfect funny.

What is your problem with this photo?

It shows a guy after a street fight or something.
Grumble

Audio files: 30

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is NOT a funny picture.
If you think it's a guy maybe you need glasses or a bigger screen.
Besides that: Whats the fun in a picture of a battered guy?

edit: Sorry for being a partypooper Phobos, Congrats!
Lucy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Grumble wrote:
This is NOT a funny picture.
If you think it's a guy maybe you need glasses or a bigger screen.
Besides that: Whats the fun in a picture of a battered guy?

edit: Sorry for being a partypooper Phobos, Congrats!

I just have a Samsung Galaxy 5 Smartphone with 5" or so size so I can´t see very clear what you see on pictures.

Its hard for me to see what i write to you.

So I still don´t know why everyone here is so nasty to me today.

I never was a bad person to anyone here.

And I like Phobos so much that I thought this photo would have a effect of many positive reactions.

But now its just like a western scene with cowboys pulling their gun and making me look like a asshole, but I never did anything wrong to all of you, so how could you all here hurt my feelings so much? ;o)
MusicMan11712

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by MusicMan11712 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grumble

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dear Silke F,

I don't know you, have no idea where you hang out on the internet and frankly, I don't care.
That said: It is very common to switch on the tv and watch a program called "America's Funiest Home Videos" and I don't find them funny at all!
If I would see a child bumping his head or worse, I would pick it up and give comfort, would try to ease its pain. And my first thought is certainly not grabbing my phone and film it all!
That's just horrific, that people call this Funny!
So, seeing the picture of a woman punched black and blue (hence the words "beats me") to me that's not funny, I just feel sorry for all the woman who live in an unfriendly environment.

I hope you get what I'm talking about, if not, well that's your loss!
blue hell
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you Silke F for removing the image.
Lucy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why is fucking "Silke F" EVERYTHING that we read here???

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:34 am    Post subject: Time out Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll add my own opinion later.

MusicMan11712

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: PHOBoS - 1K

[removed for personal reasons].
Last edited by MusicMan11712 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grumble

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If he goes low, we go up Wink
blue hell
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gentlemen gentlemen, please .. there really is no need to go nasty .. or to go like 'he started' noo .. "he did" Shocked

There was an issue with an image that was found to be offending, a thing to which I did agree. The image was removed, for which I am thankful. And with that the case was closed for me.

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The following is just my personal opinion written from my point of view, in no way am I speaking for the entire electro-music.com community.

Let me tell you something about electro-music.com. This is a magical place, one of the few places you can find on the internet where people
are not trying to compete or be better than other people. We don't come here to show how awesome we are, we come here because we recognize
talent and want to encourage and celebrate it. We don't come here to just tell other people they are wrong, we come here to help and learn.
We come here to inspire and be inspired! This is a place where all opinions are equally valid and appreciated.

This is NOT a place for large egos and personal attacks, so reading this:
MusicMan11712 wrote:
Silke F wrote:
EDIT:

ERASED BY SILKE BECAUSE NOBODY HERE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR

You want nasty? OK. TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!!!! Wink

is rather dissapointing Rolling Eyes , I expected you to be better than that steve, you know this is not the place for it. Even though I understand you and
you might be joking a bit judging by the 'Wink'.

Now on to the subject at hand. Silke F/omegawood or whatever name you prefer to be addressed with, I agree with everone else here that
that picture was not funny. I do have a rather sick sense of humour and am not easily offended and there might be a certain context where I
would have actually found it funny, but this wasn't it. I don't believe you posted it with the idea to offend anybody so no hard feelings.
I am glad you removed it yourself, however the statement you left in its place is just wrong. I know for a fact that people here actually
have a great sense of humor. One thing you need to understand is that when people critisize you they are (usually, or at least around here)
not out to get you. When steve posted that "I do not appreciate an attempt at humor layered on top of an image of a battered woman..."
it was a not a personal attack, just his opinion and you should respect that. Don't try to defend yourself so much it looks bad on you. Instead
either try to discuss it in a civil manner or just apologize.

I know that apparently it is human nature, or at least I notice it in a lot of people, that somehow it is bad to admit when you are wrong.
Personally I think it is the opposite; admitting you are wrong or made a mistake means you learned something which is AWESOME!
I mean that's one of the most important things in life; Learning and progress which can only work if we help eachother where possible and
are respectful towards eachothers opinions, but you all know that already, right?!. So please let's drop any further insults, go play, make some
music, relax and have fun! and above all appreciate we get to experience such an awesome place as electro-music.com!

A big thumbs up to jan for not removing the image himself although he easily could have, but that is not how we handle things around here.
You are a great and much appreciated admin thumleft

now let me put the mic gently back into its stand (sound engineers hate it when you drop it) and leave the stage. oh and now you can all tell
me how awesome 1K is Wink

Last edited by PHOBoS on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Page 1 of 2 [38 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: